- + Προ των Φώτων. Sunday before Theophany
- Orthros 8:45 am, Divine Liturgy 10:00 am
- Greek Dance: New Year’s Eve Dinner/Glendi 8:00 pm
- New Year’s Day. Office closed.
- + Βασίλειος ο Μέγας. Circumcision of Our Lord (St. Basil the Great)
- Orthros 10:00 am, Divine Liturgy 11:00 am
- + Άγια Θεοφάνεια. Holy Epiphany
- Orthros 9:00 am, Divine Liturgy 10:00 am
- Great Vespers at St. John the Baptist in Anaheim 7:00 pm
- + Η Σύναξις Ιωάννου Προδρόμου και Βαπτιστού. Synaxis of St. John the Baptist
- Orthros 9:30 am, Divine Liturgy 10:00 am
- Altar Boys: Team Mark – Aris Roubanis C, Alex Roubanis C, Emilio Platis, Mateo Platis, John Confrey, Dimitri Spiropoulos, Dimitri Stavros, George Stavros.
- Carpool at Mother’s Beach 11:30am, Service of Immersion 12 noon, Lunch to follow
Saints and Feasts
- The Martyr and Presbyter Zoticus of Rome, Patron of Orphans
- Sunday before Epiphany
- Apodosis of the Nativity of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
Artoklasia (Blessing of Five Loaves) – Today’s Artoklasia is donated from Costa & Cecilia Kourtis and family in commemoration of St. Basil and for good health.
Social Hour – Sponsored by Philoptochos
New Year’s Eve Dinner/Glendi – Ring in the New Year in style with a night of unforgettable celebration and entertainment with friends, delicious appetizers, dinner, desserts, a game truck, a photo booth and live music!
Betty Reckas Cultural Center
7:00pm appetizers – 8:00pm Greek dance performances
5761 E Colorado St. Long Beach, CA 90814
Adults and Teens $70 presale– Children 13 years & under $35 $75/$40 at the door.
RSVP to Yota Batsaras via text (714)306-8082 or email at email@example.com
Reservations must be prepaid. Please note there will be a $2 service charge on all credit card transactions. You can also pay by Venmo at firstname.lastname@example.org (no fees) or check made payable to Assumption Greek Dance.
We look forward to celebrating with you!
Panagia’s Pantry – We are collecting:
- Non perishable/canned foods
Jorge’s 3rd week of vacation – Jorge, our church sexton, will be on his 3rd week of vacation from Saturday, 12/23 to Wednesday, 1/3/18.